Who are we & why do we care?
- We are a team of progressive pioneers with a wide range of skills that complement our desired goal.
- The time has finally arrived to offer Black & Mixed race women an alternative to what is currently available, the old way of doing things has had its time…
- We are passionate about bringing our ideas to life and becoming instigators for the change we desire which is desperately needed within the community.
- We are by no means the first but we are the people of the present who possess the skills, determination, resources and will power required to achieve our desired outcome.
- Your hair care revolution is for all Black women regardless or if you are a weaved diva or a new age Naturalista.
- To change the way black & mixed race women buy Hair products and Hair services forever!
- We are sure you will agree It is long overdue and has the potential to become something we can all be proud of on so many levels.
- Inspire each other-Many within our community have the entrepreneurial spirit and amazing ideas which we would like to help you bring to life!
We promise to offer our “Revolutionaries” an experience they will not forget!
- It is vital that our community has alternative places to buy these essential products.
- We want to offer women a better alternative using innovative ideas, social engagement and community building initiatives that will revolutionise the hair care industry…
- Raising awareness and growing support for our pop up will be a key factor in spreading the word about what we are doing this bring people to together with a shared interest and promotes the spirit of unity in the community.
“If you don’t like the current situation… Change it!”
The revenue spent on hair care can and should be circulated among the community that spend the most money on these essential items .Currently it does not have any positive impact within our community which simply is no longer acceptable!
- HCR is focused on the wider community and commited to our social objectives.
- Created to Instigate change
- Proactively building productive networks.
- We aim to Inspire, empower and evoke esteem within our community.
- Ready to embrace opportunities that will shape our collective destiny.
How To Get Involved In The Revolution:
Hair Care Revolution has a number of opportunities to get involved to support what we are doing and help us to create a new future…
- 1) Join our communities via social media - What’s app, facebook groups to share and receive advice, tips, information on latest products, hair stories etc from people who care.
- 2) Visit one of our pop up shops - that will be making waves across London and beyond from 2017 on wards.
- 3) People who dare to dream BIG! - If you have a business in hair or beauty, make your own products or have ideas for hair related creations you would like to bring to life, lets arrange to have a conversation so we can assist you with your dream or point you in the direction of someone who can.
Thank you for joining us on this journey of discovery, connection social & economic development…
The Revolution has begun!